Our Commercial and Property Lawyer has considerable experience in a variety of Gold Coast property developments such as land subdivisions, house and land packages, townhouse complexes and apartment buildings.
We will work in conjunction with you and your consultants (such as your accountants, town planners, surveyors, engineers, builders, body corporate managers, marketing agents and funders) as well as Council to ensure we have a practical working knowledge of your project to be able to assist you in avoiding pitfalls so you can maximise the full potential of your development.
The RBF Law team aims to be able to provide you with proactive support, assistance and comprehensive legal advice at each stage of your development no matter what the scale.
We can assist developers with:
- original site acquisition (including due diligence and town planning enquiries)
- preparation of off-the-plan sale contracts
- preparation of required disclosure documents and statutory compliance (including disclosure statement, first community management statement, building management statement and caretaking and letting agreements)
- preparation of covenants, easement documents and codes (building, architectural and landscaping)
- registration of plans and documents
- contract administration and project conveyancing.