Our Commercial and Property Lawyer has considerable experience in handling commercial, retail, industrial, hotel/motel and rural property sales and purchases.
Commercial conveyancing can be a complicated process and often involves tax and leasing issues, freehold and business structures, and management arrangements. We will work in conjunction with you and your accountant in relation to these issues to ensure the transaction is negotiated and finalised in an efficient and timely manner.
At RBF Law we understand commercial transactions so we can provide advice and legal services to best suit your transaction.
Our legal services include:
- structuring of entities and preparation of documents (companies, partnerships, or trusts)
- partnership/joint venture arrangements
- put and call options
- operators/management agreements
- shareholder/unitholder agreements
- asset sale agreements
- personal property security agreements
- negotiating, preparing and reviewing commercial sale contracts/agreements
- commercial due diligence.