From preparing the contract to negotiating the purchase or sale of your business, our Commercial and Property Lawyer is there to get the best possible outcome for you.
We understand that buying or selling a business (whether large or small and no matter what the industry) is a major transaction involving big financial decisions and requiring a considerable amount of time and energy. Making decisions without knowing all of the issues involved could lead to major headaches down the track. You should consider all of your legal options and speak to us at RBF Law before making such a big commitment.
We will work in conjunction with you and your accountant, financial planner, tax advisor and your finance and insurance brokers to ensure your interests are protected and the process runs smoothly and is as ‘stress-free’ as possible.
Our legal services include:
- structuring of entities and preparation of documents (companies, partnerships, trusts or sole-trader)
- partnership agreements
- operators/management agreements
- supply/distribution agreements
- shareholder/unitholder agreements
- personal property security agreements
- assignments of leases/leases
- negotiating, preparing and reviewing business sale contracts/agreements
- contractor agreements
- standard form contracts/terms and conditions of trade
- business due diligence.